So once we got to Mimi and Papa's it was time to get ready to party!!
While Stella was having lunch Meghan took some pictures of the amazing cake and decorations. Rashid's mom not only made the most amazing cake ever....but made a miniature of it for Stella to eat, and little cakes for all of the kiddos at the party!! It was the best...here are some shots of the amazing cake!!
1 comment:
This note is from Auntie but I publish as Grammy/Grandpa on my Grandchildrens blog and I did not want to change my ID... I did want to tell you how cute the pictures are and the cake is awesome....that Mumsy can really do a fabulous cake and delicious as well.
What a great 1st birthday...
Thank you for the thank you note...it was enjoyed.
Hope to see you soon and here is a big kiss from Auntie.
Post a Comment