Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Zoo!!


Well I know we took a little break...but we are back on with a vengeance now!! We just got a new latop so it makes this whole thing a lot easier!!

So Anika & Ella, Ashlee & Cort, Leigh & Charlie and Julia & Katelyn and me and Stella all went to the zoo!! It was so much fun...it was the last day before a week of bad weather and we had so much fun!! Stella was too afraid to go on the animals on the carousel...but I think everyone else caught up to her soon enough....the ride may have been a little too much for a bunch of one year olds (and a bunch of moms!!!) Then we had lunch and came home!! Stella took a huge nap she had so much fun!! Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved our trip to the zoo! So much fun! Can't wait to see you at the Arboretum tomorrow.

XO Ella

Mary Jane said...

We are SO sad we missed the zoo! I am glad you had fun because you will have to go back with me and John:)