Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stella's First Day of School!!!


OH MY!!! MY GIRL IS GETTING SO BIG!! So it was Stella's first day of Mothers Day Out a couple weeks ago....sorry I have been so slow with this! She is going to the Church of the Incarnation and she loves it!! The summer program is called Under the Big Top and at the end of the summer she has a little circus that we come and watch!! Too cute!! She goes two days a week...one day with four of her friends...and the next with just one! I really did not think she would sleep well....but she sleeps better there than with me!! They play on a super fun playground...stroll around in a big stroller that seats like six....eat lunch....and apparently nap!! So cute....I was pretty good and only got a little teary....pretty proud of myself!!

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Ahhhhh! I can't believe it is time for MDO! It sounds like Stella loves it:) I am sure you do too... at least once you know how much she loves it:)