Sunday, September 27, 2009
Branson!
I know it has been a long time since a posting!! Soooo sorry! This toddler business is crazy!! So we took a super fun trip to Branson Missouri with Mumzie and Aunt Shiraz!! It was so much fun...it was quite the trip up there....we got a flat tire in Oklahoma and it made the 8 hour drive 3 hours longer...which was not fun at all. But all in all it was tons of fun! We stayed in an amazing house outside of Branson on table rock lake...it had two amazing huge porches that had an amazing view of the lake! It also had a big media room that Stella watched Elmo in....and she was a amazed that he was bigger than anyone!! Soooo funny! We went to the Big Cedar lodge every day and went swimming, swam in the lazy river and went on a paddle boat! (Mommy just about died...she forgot how hard it was!!) It was a great trip and we had so much fun!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when did you post all of this... I have to catch up with your blog!
We love all the new posts....she is really growing so fast. She is just a doll and I wish I could see her. We hope to come to Dallas in the near future. Love from Auntie
Post a Comment