
Stella was super excited about her Halloween party at school! They did not wear their costumes, but she did have a Halloween shirt! I made 24 cupcakes for her to take with her so she could share them with her class and her teachers! They were yummy....I did steal a couple for myself! I took some really cute pictures of her ready to go to school...she rarely wears her backpack actually on her back, so when she put it on I had to take a picture! Then about 30 minutes before school let out a few of us went into their classroom and watched them eat the yummy cupcakes and drink their juice! It was soooo cute! They all sat in their seats at their big table where they eat lunch and were so good! Stella got up and ran over to me when I came in and her teacher Ms. Mary was like "Stella sit back in your seat" and she ran right over and sat right back down. It was super duper cute. I think Stella had a good time at school and everyone liked the cupcakes too!!

No comments:
Post a Comment