I have really bad about taking pictures ever since my camera died after the State Fair!! But I am hopefully getting a new one for Christmas...so get ready for some postings for sure then!! But we had a great Thanksgiving today!! We played outside first thing in the morning...it was like 40 so not super cold...but she HAD to go outside so the outfit we threw together is awesome...but she loves it outside! Then we got dressed up and went over to Mumzie's after nap time for Thanksgiving!! It was great! Stella had the best time. She worse a precious little outfit and really did more playing than eating! But she did say "Amen" at the blessing and ate some turkey and a little pie...so she had the good parts at least. I think Stella had a great Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
Cute little Stella! I love your skirt!!! So adorable.
Happy thanksgiving.
XOXO the Charrons
Post a Comment