Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of Little Gym

Today was our last day of Little Gym:( we have not decided if we are going to come back yet or not...so I had to of course takes lots of pictures just in case! Stella has loved little gym so much! She loves to walk on the balance beam all by herself (she is usually much better than she was when I was taping her...I think she gets camera shy), swing on the rings and run around like crazy. She has been trying really hard to do a somersault and she got it down today!! I am so glad I had my camera to get her on video! We love Little Gym and hopefully we can go back soon.

3 comments:

Meghan and John said...

Love the dress! Love the videos!

Mary Jane said...

She is so cute! Way to go with the front rolls, Stella!

Unknown said...

Oh Ella would have love to be there! Will show her the pictures tomorrow morning.

We miss you guys!