Monday, August 23, 2010

Swim class....

It was the last day of the semester at swim class and they do this super cool thing where they throw them in the pool with their clothes on (like survival swim does it) so that they get the feeling of being in the water with their clothes on and teach them how to find the edge and get out! I really thought Stella would not be a fan of this at all but she loved it!! She loves the water sooo sooo much and so we signed up for swim classes again...so I have a couple videos of her swimming with her clothes on and a few of the rest of class. Sorry that indoor pool is so humid my lense kept fogging up!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Stella is such a good swimmer! Go Stella. Still wish we could be there to do all that fun stuff with you all!

Meghan and John said...

I am impressed! What a great swimmer. So proud of her!

Mrs Mary Scott said...

WOW! She's a super swimmer! You must be very proud!

Mary Jane said...

She is a fish!! Way to go!