Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nap Mat.....



So I have always wondered what it looked like when Stella slept in her nap mat...well before we left for school (the first day back!!!) she got all excited and jumped right on in:) So cute!!! So I guess this is how she sleeps at school! Still amazes me:)

3 comments:

Mrs Mary Scott said...

Mann has a cute napmat too. And apparently he takes a nap everyday in a room full of kids. Isn't that crazy? I can hardly get all three of mine to sleep all at once and his daycare houses 12 kids! Cute napmat by the way! :)

Mary Jane said...

So cute! I got John one like that (camo of course) and his school doesn't do naps... oh well! Stella is such a good girl for napping at school:)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute... guess I don't have to be surprised that Ella naps on the floor in her room (if she naps at all)