Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SMU Homecoming


SMU had their Homecoming a couple weeks ago and Stella and I decided to try out the tailgate and see what all of the fuss was about. I have not been back to the Boulevard for a tailgate since college and it sure has changed a lot!! Jack Ingram was playing at Dallas Hall so we went and listened to him a little bit by the DG tent and then walked down to see a couple friends and have lunch at the alumni tent. We left right in time before it started crazy raining...but it was lots of fun! Stella loved wearing her SMU cheerleading uniform and even got to meet a real SMU Cheerleader!! She left the pony on her face for days until if finally came off in the bath tub. I think we will have to go back soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stella, I love tail gates!!! It is so much fun. We went to the NAVY/SMU tale gate the other week and Karli and I loved it. I miss you!