Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!!

Well I guess I have been burned out on taking pictures because I did not get very good ones for Christmas this year....kind of a bummer:( But it was sooooo much fun! Christmas morning Stella got up and Santa had brought her a little tricycle, Alphie the Robot and a real digital camera that is pink and Stella proof!! She looked right past the bike to everything else...but that is OK! Then we went over to Mimi and Papa's for Christmas morning and to see what Santa brought to their house! Stella got a little piano and lots of books and tons more toys!! It was all way too much! But it was so much fun and Stella loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stella, Santa gave me a piano, too!!! How fun! I am so sad every time I look at your blog. I miss you so much! It is about time I am coming to Dallas for a visit!

Hugs and Kisses
always your bff
Ella