Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Post!

Well we are so excited to get started on this! I got the great idea from a couple great friends Carlye and Mary Jane...so I hope you enjoy! We decided this is much easier than sending out albums all of the time! This way you can check it out when you want to and I will update it with new pictures....all of the time! I have added some slide shows here that will show the last four months and how much she has grown! Then I will just add the new pictures to the postings when I get them! Stella is so lucky to have such great people around her and her dad and I are thankful everyday for each and everyone of you! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I LOVE your blog! Now I have another one to check everyday:)

Anonymous said...

HI Lea,
I love the idea of a blog and wish I were as computer savvy as you. It is attractive and easy to navigate. I will check out the site often. Stella is just gorgeous and she has a beautiful mother and grandmother also.
Stella Fan - Cheryl