
Well we had our first big adventure the other day with Carlye, Georgia, Mary Jane, John, Cindy and Owen! We all went to the Dallas Zoo and we had a blast! Carlye, Mary Jane and I decided to take the kiddo's to the Zoo on the Dart Rail! It was so much fun! It was my first time on the Dart so it was better than I expected! We had one rude guy give us some grief but Carlye but him in his place and we had a blast! Once we got to the Zoo we met up with Cindy and Owen (Cindy is a big time trouper! She is 8 months pregnant and I cannot believe she came! But we loved having her!) Stella did not quite know what was going on...but I love getting her out and having her be with other kiddo's! We say the elephants, monkeys, rhinos and many more! We also had fun at the Children's Zoo....Georgia and Owen got to (well tried to) pet a horse and there was a big fish tank and lots of pigs! Stella spent most of the day in her Baby Bjorn (she loves that thing!) and she fell dead asleep while I was carrying her around! I was so afraid that I would wake her up by moving her, but she stayed asleep! We had so much fun and left around 12 so that we missed the heat! Stella loves spending time with her friends and so do I! Here are some pictures of our adventure!




No comments:
Post a Comment