Monday, October 4, 2010
Forever Friends....
It did not occur to me how long Stella and John have been best friends since I saw these pictures!! It is crazy....they really should ask Mary Jane and I for this pictures for an advertisement or something!! They are too cute. But after I took this picture of Stella and John I was like...I think I have a picture of them when they could not even sit up yet against these mats!! I found it!! I cannot believe how little they are...does not seem like they were ever that small!! I have to say that Mary Jane and I look the exact same:) Ha Ha:) (I don't know why that other one is not the right way...but John's face was too cute...I could not delete it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE this! Just think of all the pictures we will have to show John and Stella when they are all grown up and still friends:)
Post a Comment