Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun at the park with John

We went to the park with John after dance class last week and Stella loved running around. The weather has been so great and it is so nice to be able to play outside again! Stella loved running around in her tutu at the park and has really no fear at all. She would climb all the way to the top of the climbing rocks and then she kept saying she wanted to jump off herself!! I of course would not let her...but I think she would have for sure! Crazy girl:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, we know that park!!! As always I wish we could have been there. The kids are so cute and it looks like so much fun!

Mary Jane said...

They have so much fun together! We went to the mall today and John asked if Stella was coming:)