Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve at Mumzie's!!

We had our Christmas at Mumzie's after dinner on Christmas Eve!! Mommy and Daddy were so worried that I would be sleepy and not want to play with my toys!! It was a rough start but as soon as I got in my Christmas pajamas and saw all of the presents I was ready to go!!! My Aunt Shiraz, Gigi, Mumzie and Peter were all there with Mommy and Daddy!! I had so much fun ripping of the paper apart! Aunt Shiraz showed me how to do it and I loved it!! I got a beautiful Christmas ornament from Mumzie, a super fun shopping cart (that you will see a lot more of in videos on the blog), a doll and so much other fun stuff!! I love them so much and had so much fun!! I love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

She knows EXACTLY what to do with those presents!! Too cute!