Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mimi and Papa's on Christmas Day!!!

After all of my presents came from Santa at Mommy and Daddy's....I got to go to Mimi and Papa's house!! Santa had come there too!!! OH MY!!! I got all dressed up in my cute Nutcracker Christmas dress and headed over there!! They had so much fun stuff for me!! My favorite gift by far was a cute little pink car that somebody can push me around in!! It is pink (my favorite) and has a little trunk in the front and everything!! It has a horn that I can honk and I can steer it!! I love it sooooo much! I also had my Leap Frog table I wanted to much and tons of other fun toys!! I had so much fun!! I loved the tissue paper and wrap too!!! My Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Richard were there too and I love them!! I had so much fun and I think Uncle Richard is sooooo funny!

No comments: