Thursday, January 1, 2009
Christmas Eve Church and Dinner!!
We had a big night on Christmas Eve!! We went to big church at 5pm...Papa and Mimi had to get there at 3:30pm to make sure we had a good seat! We got there around 4:30pm and waited in line to get in! Once we got our great seats Mommy was all worried I would not make it ten minutes in church!! But I made it the whole way!! I sang really loud with the choir and everyone else...and danced to the music! Then I played with my toys and had so much fun! Mommy was so surprised!! I was such a good girl! After church we went to Trulucks with Mimi and Papa and had STONE CRABS!!! Well Stella did not get to have Stone Crabs...but we had enough for her too!! It was sooooooo good! We did not take a picture at church but here is a picture of us at Trulucks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stella is such a good girl!! What a great picture too:)
Post a Comment