Cort and baby Grey had a super fun Dress Up playdate at their house the other morning! Stella went in her tutu but changed into a super hero costume with Cort's Super Cort cape as soon as we got there....she is one silly girl! Cort was Spiderman at first and then he was Buzz Lightyear!! Baby Grey was a Fire Fighter...and Katleyn was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! Little Anna would not put on her Princess costume the whole time but as soon as she got home her mom said she wanted to put it on and sleep in it!! What a great idea Ashlee...thanks for hosting!!
Hey there...I just found your blog...so excited! Stella looks so adorable! Ava and I loved seeing you both today. Hopefully Ashlee has another fun play date like this one that we can come to! XOXO
4 comments:
I just can't believe how big Stella is getting. She is so beautiful, Lea! Just like her mommy. :)
This is so cute. and again... we are so sorry to miss it! Ella would have been there in her pink tutu and Karli in her ferry dress. We miss you all.
Hey there...I just found your blog...so excited! Stella looks so adorable! Ava and I loved seeing you both today. Hopefully Ashlee has another fun play date like this one that we can come to! XOXO
I think Stella's legs are longer than mine!! xoxo
Post a Comment