Monday, July 19, 2010

Flight to Red River!!

Stella was sooooo excited to go on an airplane this year to Red River. I do not think she remembered flying last year...so this year she got her own little suitcase to put all of her babies in and she was supposed to carry it (of course my mom and I ended up carrying it the whole time for her). The flight itself was a mess....I did not charge the DVD player so it did not work...and I thought it was a good idea to get Stella a drink and she in turn spilled it all over herself and was now soaking wet in orange juice. Thank goodness I had packed a change of clothes for her so I had to change her and calm her down for the rest of the flight....super duper fun. But she did like looking out the windows and seeing the clouds...a little consolation for such a horrible flight.

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

At least she looked super cute with her rolling bag:)