Friday, July 23, 2010

Riding a REAL pony!!!

I really did not think this was going to happen but they actually let Stella ride a real horse when we were in Red River!! She had to share a saddle with Papa which was perfectly fine with me!! The shortest ride was an hour and I thought there was no way that she would last that long! I thought she would get bored or scared or something! But she LOVED IT!! After she took off my mom and I drove down the street to catch them and she kept saying "Bye Bye Mommy" and she wanted me to leave her alone and let her ride!! She came back and could not stop talking about it!! Her horses name was Brutus but she called him Bouncy (because when the rode down hill he was bouncing so much) and Bullseye (like the horse on Toy Story). I cannot wait to take her back next year to do it again! Papa wore a helmet just like Stella so she did not feel silly...he is the best Papa ever!! Maybe next year I will actually bring jeans and maybe I will ride too...well maybe:)

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

That is adorable! I love the pink boots:) What a fun trip!