Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exersaucer

So we have had the Exersaucer for a while now...but Stella has finally realized how much she loves it!! She has such a great time playing with all of the toys! She has not figured out yet that she can spin her self around...so I do it for her! But she loves to play with all of the toys and try and get them in her mouth. Her favorites are the spinning wheels and the toy that makes all of the animal noises. I have some video of her playing with the wheels. She gets so excited that she jumps up and throws her hands up it is so cute! The other video is of her trying to put one of the toys in her mouth! So precious!





1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

I love how excited she got! It is so fun to have a new toy or at least be able to play with it:)