

Today after we went to the museum we had a super fun playdate at Melissa and Katelyn's house! We had such a turnout too!! We got to play with of course Katelyn and John, but our friends Gracie, Charlie, Ava, Anna, Audrey and a few new friends were there too! We had such a fun time! I was a little tired from the museum but as soon as I got around all of my friends I woke up and was ready to play! I even forgot about my new tooth! I am so close to sitting up on my own and I tried to play with my friend John, but I ended up falling over...again! But I am going to be there any day now! We always love playing at Melissa and Katelyn's house and we were so happy that they had us over a

gain!
1 comment:
We had a great time playing with Stella! We are looking forward to Wednesday:)
Post a Comment