Saturday, July 19, 2008

New toys!

I got two new toys!! One I got yesterday and it is a stacking toy with a chicken! You put the balls in the top part and it plays a fun song and then the balls come out at the bottom! I cannot figure out how to put the balls in...but mommy and daddy do it for me! I did pick up the balls at the bottom though and play with them yesterday! The other toy is really fun! It is a five piece band!! There is an octopus drum, a lobster maraca, clam cymbals and a fish tambourine! Daddy showed me how to play the drum and I liked it so much! Mommy video taped me playing with the toys for everyone to see!



1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

What a smart girl! She will have those toys figured out in no time:) I love all your videos so much!