
We had a great play date today at the pool!! Mary Jane and John, Melissa and Katelyn, Mary and Emily, Ashley and Bass, Sylvia and Alli and Diana and Delaney all came and we had so much fun! We all had lunch and then went swimming! My Mimi bought me a really fun turtle to float in...but I was not a big enough girl yet...I kept falling over! But all of my friends tried it out and really liked it! Mommy is now nursing a pretty bad sunburn...she was so worried about me getting a sunburn that she did not put any sunscreen on herself! She is so silly!

2 comments:
We had such a great time at the pool! Thanks so much for inviting us. Your mom was so sweet to buy our lunch!! I am also glad that I got to hold Stella for a little bit... I feel like I don't get to do that very often:)
What a cute and wonderful baby girl!!! I am soooo blessed!
Love you, Stella!!!
MiMi
Post a Comment